Members Login
Username 
 
Password 
    Remember Me  
Post Info TOPIC: Women's BB Posing Suits


The Truth!

Status: Offline
Posts: 1681
Date:
Women's BB Posing Suits


I know I need a plain (non-decorated) posing suit for the pre-judging, correct?

Do I also "need" a blinged-out suit for the night portion? Or is that not necessary? confuse.gif

__________________
"You know what you have to do. Do it. Do it."     "STFU and train....."


To Cook is to Create, and to Create well is an act of integrity and faith.

Peanut Butter is a RIGHT, not a privilege!

Team Franco!


Joe


Beyond Nutrition - Co Owner

Status: Offline
Posts: 2840
Date:

Yes, plain for prejudge, and no, you dont need a fancy one for the night. Thats up to you.

__________________
Joe Franco

IFPA PRO
OCB Promoter
Contest Prep Trainer


The Truth!

Status: Offline
Posts: 1681
Date:

Thanks! That's what I figured but wanted to be sure....

__________________
"You know what you have to do. Do it. Do it."     "STFU and train....."


To Cook is to Create, and to Create well is an act of integrity and faith.

Peanut Butter is a RIGHT, not a privilege!

Team Franco!




Vertern Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 138
Date:

Jen...I am getting mine from Nina's Competition Suits....although she seems to be a bit pricer than some sites I've heard wonderful things. I am taking the cheaper route and just getting a plain suit in case my tastes change from one show to the next.

I do have a general question, however...I don't know how to measure myself now vs. my cut weight....any suggestions?

__________________
Everything counts!


The Truth!

Status: Offline
Posts: 1681
Date:

TenaciousA wrote:

Jen...I am getting mine from Nina's Competition Suits....although she seems to be a bit pricer than some sites I've heard wonderful things. I am taking the cheaper route and just getting a plain suit in case my tastes change from one show to the next.

I do have a general question, however...I don't know how to measure myself now vs. my cut weight....any suggestions?



I think I might go with PassionFruit this time.....I'm just not sure if I want a stoned suit or not.... Hmmmm

As for the fit, my last suit maker somehow figured it out for me based on my current measurements & weight, etc.....



__________________
"You know what you have to do. Do it. Do it."     "STFU and train....."


To Cook is to Create, and to Create well is an act of integrity and faith.

Peanut Butter is a RIGHT, not a privilege!

Team Franco!




Vertern Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 138
Date:

Hey Jen,
Just wondering what type of bottoms you're ordering...

__________________
Everything counts!


The Truth!

Status: Offline
Posts: 1681
Date:

TenaciousA wrote:

Hey Jen,
Just wondering what type of bottoms you're ordering...



What type? How many types are there?



__________________
"You know what you have to do. Do it. Do it."     "STFU and train....."


To Cook is to Create, and to Create well is an act of integrity and faith.

Peanut Butter is a RIGHT, not a privilege!

Team Franco!




Vertern Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 138
Date:

Hey Jen, (from www.competitionsuits.com)

Bottoms

I offer 4 distinctive styles of posing suit bottoms. Some are more revealing than others, so base your decision not only on your personal preference, but also on the rules of the competition you are going to attend.

Brasil Cut with Round Top
Fits high on hips | Less than 3/4" wide sides | Emphasizes side gluteus

Brasil Cut with V-Top
Fits high on hips | V-shaped tops in front and back | Thin sides

Rio Cut with Round Top
Fits high on hips | More revealing than Brazil Cut | Round top front and back
`
Rio Cut with V-Top
Fits high on hips | V-shaped top front and back | Thin sides

I have NO IDEA what is going to cover my tiny behind....



__________________
Everything counts!


Vertern Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 138
Date:

Jen...one more question for you...are you getting a solid black suit for prejudging?

I don't think/hope that this isn't necessary....

__________________
Everything counts!


The Truth!

Status: Offline
Posts: 1681
Date:

TenaciousA wrote:


Jen...one more question for you...are you getting a solid black suit for prejudging?

I don't think/hope that this isn't necessary....





I might get black simply because I've always wanted black.....but my hair used to be blonde & now it's brown with red & blonde highlights, so I may go with a diff. color.....but it will be dark for sure.....

Still undecided if I'm going to get a 2nd suit for the night show or not....



__________________
"You know what you have to do. Do it. Do it."     "STFU and train....."


To Cook is to Create, and to Create well is an act of integrity and faith.

Peanut Butter is a RIGHT, not a privilege!

Team Franco!




Vertern Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 138
Date:

Jen,
I emailed my promoter of the OCB show here in Pgh and no black suit is necessary for prejudging...so I guess I'll just get one suit for now...I am going to get a wine colored glittery velvet suit because dammit, I like that. I HATE crushed velvet. HATE IT HATE IT HATE IT. I also am NOT getting the typical round bottom that most women wear because I think it looks like a diaper....I've got a tiny tiny behind!

Good luck with your choices...


__________________
Everything counts!


The Truth!

Status: Offline
Posts: 1681
Date:

TenaciousA wrote:

Jen,
I emailed my promoter of the OCB show here in Pgh and no black suit is necessary for prejudging...so I guess I'll just get one suit for now...I am going to get a wine colored glittery velvet suit because dammit, I like that. I HATE crushed velvet. HATE IT HATE IT HATE IT. I also am NOT getting the typical round bottom that most women wear because I think it looks like a diaper....I've got a tiny tiny behind!

Good luck with your choices...



The wine sounds nice.....I like dark blue as well.....and I'm also not a fan of the velvet.... I'm jealous of your tiny behind!



__________________
"You know what you have to do. Do it. Do it."     "STFU and train....."


To Cook is to Create, and to Create well is an act of integrity and faith.

Peanut Butter is a RIGHT, not a privilege!

Team Franco!




Vertern Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 138
Date:

I want some junk in this trunk!!!

__________________
Everything counts!
Page 1 of 1  sorted by
 
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us


Create your own FREE Forum
Report Abuse
Powered by ActiveBoard